Welcome support and in-country services
Moving to a new country can be extremely challenging and time-consuming for our specialists.
We’re here to support them and provide all the practical assistance they need so that they can focus on what they do best. Some of our support services:
- we meet them at the airport and take them to their hotel or apartment
- we help them find accommodation through our preferred providers
- set up local bank accounts and mobile phone plans
- provide language and cross-cultural training
- help with vehicle rental and drivers-licence conversion
- we can recommend local doctors and dentists
- international shipment of household goods
- find schooling for their children
- help our specialists connect with social clubs
Our Petris specialists understand all of our local and international markets. Based locally, they can help expats smoothly navigate and manage the complexities of a new country.